Alcohol License Suspended For Houma Bar After ATC Raid
ATC Commissioner Troy Hebert says he has ordered the Wet & Wild Saloon in Houma to stop selling alcohol. Hebert says the order was issued after investigation discovered prostitution and drug deals were conducted inside the establishment.
The business was cited for:
- allowing entertainers to improperly expose themselves and engage in lewd and immoral acts
- failure to report a manager
- failure to keep employee records
- violations of live entertainment restrictions
- improperly allowing employees to solicit drinks from patrons for a fee
The owners, Lance and Rachel Smiley were arrested by the Terrebonne Parish Sheriff's Office and charge with promoting prostitution, illegal B drinking, pandering,nudity and keeping a disorderly place.