All Clear At Burke Elementary After Carbon Monoxide Detector Goes Off
The students are returning to classes now after there were slightly elevated levels of carbon monoxide detected at Burke Elementary this morning.
School officials says the all clear was given, and the students were only evacuated as a precaution this morning.
The alarm that went off this morning was in the cafeteria.
The fire department came out to check on things, and everything is fine.
One cafeteria worker was taken to the hospital just to be on the safe side.
No students were affected.