Another Round of Bridge Closures Happening This Week In Acadia Parish
As one round of bridge closures comes to an end on Tuesday, another round of bridge closures ramp up today and tomorrow throughout Acadia Parish.
Currently, DOTD crews are finishing up repairs to bridges from Duson to Rayne to Crowley. Over the next 2 days, DOTD workers are transitioning to bridges from the Crowley Rayne Highway to the Evangeline Highway.
On Monday, February 5, there will be 2 lane closures for routine bridge inspections:
- US 90 (Crowley Rayne Highway) will be closed eastbound between Ebenezer Road and Tulane Road from 9 AM until 1 PM.
- LA 368 (Redich Road) will be closed westbound between Bourbon Road and LA 91 (Eunice Iota Highway) from 12 PM until 3 PM.
On Tuesday, February 6, there will be 3 lane closures for routine bridge inspections:
- The inside lane and shoulder of I-10 westbound will be closed between Exit 72 (Egan) and Exit 76 (Iota/LA 91) from 8 AM until 11 AM.
- LA 97 (Evangeline Highway) in the northbound direction between I-10 and Ben Monic Drive will be closed from 10 AM until 2 PM.
- The inside lane and shoulder of I-10 eastbound will be closed between Exit 72 (Egan) and Exit 76 (Iota/LA 91) from 1 PM until 4 PM.