Breaux Bridge Fugitive Skips Court Dates For Violent Crimes
Deputies with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office are asking for the public’s assistance in locating a man who skipped court dates on a number of violent crimes and traffic violations.
Sheriff's spokesperson Ginny Higgins said 28-year-old Darren John Alexander is wanted for failure to appear on the following charges:
- Aggravated Second Degree Battery
- 2 counts of Armed Robbery
- Home Invasion (Armed with Dangerous Weapon);
- Aggravated Obstruction of a Highway
- Illegal Possession of Stolen Things $500 (felony)
- Simple Possession of Marijuana
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
- Resisting Arrest
- No Headlamps on Motor Vehicles
- Flight from Officer
- Fail to Obey stop sign
- Fail to signal proper turning
- Driver Must be Licensed
Higgins said Alexander was last known to be residing in the 700 Block of Albert St. in Breaux Bridge, but may also be living at a residence in the 200 block of Verot School Road in Lafayette.
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Darren John Alexander is asked to contact the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office at (337) 394-3071.