Church Point Man Arrested On Long List Of Drug Charges
St. Martin Parish Sheriff's deputies arrested a Church Point man yesterday for possession of several different types of narcotics.
Sheriff's spokesperson Maj. Ginny Higgins reported deputies arrested 23-year-old Jacob LeJeune at a home in the 200 block of Mary Margaret St. in St. Martinville Monday afternoon after executing a search warrant at the home.
Agents recovered marjuana, methamphetamine, cocaine, amphetamine, anabolic steroids and Xanax pills that were in LeJeune's possession.
Lejeune was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Possession of Schedule I Controlled Dangerous Substances (CDS) (Marijuana)
- Possession with the Intent to distribute Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of Schedule II CDS (Cocaine)
- Possession of Schedule II CDS (Amphetamine)
- Possession of Schedule III CDS (Anabolic Steroids)
- Possession of Schedule IV CDS (Alprazolam)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Transaction involving proceeds from drug transactions