Crowley Police Make Multiple Narcotics Arrests
The Crowley Police Department has made multiple arrests leading to large amounts of narcotics being taken off of the streets in Acadia Parish.
During the last several weeks, arrests have been made regarding traffic stops, search warrants and distribution cases.
“Our personnel have been hitting the streets dealing with narcotics issues," said Crowley Police Chief K.P. Gibson."Multiple arrests have been made on different cases.“I appreciate the efforts of our officers as they fight a growing epidemic.”
The Police Department has reported the following narcotics-based arrests:
- Antonio Brooks, 18, Crowley; possession with intent to distribute crack cocaine, possession with intent to distribute marijuana and monies derived from drug proceeds. This arrest stems from a search warrant on Brooks’ residence in the 1200 block of West 8th Street.
- Elliot Zeno, 17, Crowley; possession with intent to distribute codeine, possession of marijuana and possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance. This arrest stems from a search warrant on Zeno’s residence in the 800 block of Leslie Amos Dr.
- Kaleb Gibson, 20, Crowley; multiple traffic violations, possession of marijuana and an arrest warrant for distribution of crack cocaine.
- Matthew Wilkinson, 26, Basile: possession with intent to distribute marijuana (over one pound) and traffic violations.
- Felicia Smith, 38, Sulphur: possession with intent to distribute marijuana (over 2.5 pounds) and traffic violations.