Crowley Police Narcotics Agents Arrest Multiple Suspects
The Narcotics Division of the Crowley Police Department executed two warrants in the city, and agents arrested six people during their investigation.
Chief K.P. Gibson says,
"Our agents and tactical team members served search warrants at residences located at 820 West 2nd Street and 513 Jacobs Ave. These warrants were obtained after an investigation into illegal narcotics activity was conducted".
During the search of the home at 820 West 2nd Street, narcotics agents arrested three suspects:
- Quention Batiste, 29, Crowley
- Abigail Arledge, 21, Crowley
- Cornelious Wheeler, 49, Crowley
Each of these supsects were charged with:
- Possession of Hydrocodone
- Possession of Codeine
- Possession of Marijuana
- Illegal Carrying of a firearm
When agents raided the home at 513 Jacobs Ave, three people were arrested and charged with the following:
- Denzel K. McIntyre, 19, of Crowley is facing charges of possession with intent to distribute Fentanyl, Distribution of Crack Cocaine, Possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance
- Erika Fontenot, 42, of Crowley is facing a charge of possession of Marijuana
- A 14-year-old juvenile was arrested for possession of Marijuana and illegal possession of a firearm
Chief Gibson adds, "Our officers have worked hard to fight the growing industry of illegal narcotics in the city of Crowley during the past ten years. Our efforts will continue for our community and our citizens".