Crystal Meth Lab Busted In Vermilion Parish
Police agencies team up to take out a crystal meth lab. Drew David with the Vermilion Municipal Narcotics Task Force says they got a tip that a suspected crystal meth lab was being run out of a house on 2711 Charity Street. So agents began investigating, and they say they noticed several suspects buying what's needed to make crystal meth, then bringing the items to the house. After getting a search warrant, David says the Task Force, along with State Police Haz Mat personnel, went in and found the items, along with two meth labs and several smaller baggies with suspected meth residue. Seven people were arrested.
(Photos courtesy of the Vermilion Municipal Narcotics Task Force) Arrested in the raid were:
-Andre Landry (dob 11-14-91) of 2711 Charity St Abbeville, charged with Manufacturing of a Clandestine Lab, Possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance.
- Kalen Allen (dob 6-19-87) 609 N. Lahasky Erath, Charged with principal to manufacturing of a Clandestine Lab
-Lewis Tabb (dob 6-16-93) 318 Gallet Rd. Youngsville, charged with principal to manufacturing of a Clandestine Lab.
- Andrew Primeaux (dob 4-5-92) 2319 Concord Rd. Erath, charged with principal to manufacturing of a clandestine Lab
- Jade Richard (dob 10-15-85) 506 E. Pearl St. Erath, charged with principal to manufacturing of a clandestine lab.
- Jaret Miques (dob 12-18-89) 100 McDonald St. Apt C27 Lafayette, charged with principal to manufacturing of a clandestine lab.
- Than Tran (dob 9-22-90) 2711 Charity St. Abbeville, charged with manufacturing of a clandestine lab, and possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance