Deputies Seek Breaux Bridge Fugitive
St. Martin Parish Sheriff's deputies are searching for a Breaux Bridge fugitive who skipped court dates for aggravated assault and traffic violations.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Maj. Ginny Higgins reported Jude Myers was last known to live in the 1000 block of Dupuis Road in Breaux Bridge.
Myers is wanted on the following:
- Failure to Appear for Aggravated Assault With A Firearm
- Failure to Appear for Driving Under Suspension,
- Operating Vehicle with Unlit License Plate
- Operating Vehicle with Expired Inspection Sticker
- Operating Vehicle not covered by Security
- Improper Use of Registration
- Failure to Appear for Failure to Report Accident
- Driving Under Suspension
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Jude A. Myers, is asked to contact the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office at (337) 394-3071.