Deputies Seek Parks Drug Dealer And Firearm Fugitive
St. Martin Parish Sheriff's deputies are searching for a Parks man wanted on multiple drug and firearm offenses.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Maj. Ginny Higgins said 44-year-old Hairrol Streety is wanted on the following charges:
- Possession with intent to distribute a Schedule I Substance (Marijuana)
- Possession with intent to distribute a Schedule III Substance (Hydrocodone)
- Possession of Firearm in the presence of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Illegal Possession of Stolen Firearms
- Violation of Uniform CDS Law; Drug Free Zone
- Carrying of Firearm by Convicted Felon
- Prohibited Acts/Drug Paraphernalia
Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Hairrol Streety, is asked to contact the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office at (337) 394-3071.
According to the Department of Child and Family Services Child Support Enforcement Division, Streety is on the hook for more than $14,000 in back child support. (Editor's Note: This information was not included in the outstanding warrant release, but garnered following an internet search of "Hairrol Streety")