Do You Know About These Secret McDonald’s Menu Items?
Even if you love McDonald's, you might not know about the secret menu they have, and what's on it. This is awesome news for folks who want to combine their favorite selections, or add a little twist to their already yummy entree's. Thanks to MSN and HacktheMenu for the info!
- The MC 10:35 - an Egg McMuffin and a McDouble Hamburger combined. Can be ordered after 10:30 am
- Land, Sea, and Air Burger - order a Big Mac, Filet-O-Fish and a McChicken, combined. You can use all these buns, or just as many as you want
- The McCrepe - Hotcakes and a Fruit 'N Yogurt Parfait, combined, and folded over to resemble a crepe
- Big McChicken - a Big Mac and three McChicken. Use the McChicken patties as a bun
- Grilled Cheese - Cheeseburger, hold the burger!
- The Pie McFlurry - a delish McFlurry with your choice of pie added in. Some locations will even mix it up for you, if you ask nicely
- Neapolitan Shake - Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry combined into one shake
- Hash Browns McMuffin - order both of these breakfast favorites, and combine them into one sandwich
- Chicken Corden Bleu McMuffin - can be ordered after 10:30. An Egg McMuffin with an extra McChicken patty
- Chicken McGriddle - also to be ordered after 10:30. A McChicken patty in between two McGriddle hot cakes
- Caramel Apple Sundae - order a caramel sundae, and add apple chunks to it
- Cinnamon Melt a la Mode - Cinnamon Melts with vanilla soft serve on top
- McBrunch Burger - a Jalapeno Double, available in select markets, a round egg, and hash browns
- Monster Mac - a Big Mac with eight beef patties. Yes, eight
- McFlurry Sandwich - a regular McFlurry and two chocolate chip cookies. McFlurry goes in the middle for a delish ice cream sandwich