Drugs, Firearms Leads To Breaux Bridge Man’s Arrest
A Breaux Bridge man is behind bars today after being arrested for drug and firearms charges.
St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office spokesperson Maj. Ginny Higgins said 34-year-old Brandon Scrantz was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center on the following charges:
- Possession with the intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine)
- Possession of Schedule IV CDS (Tramadol)
- Illegal Carrying of Weapons
- Possession of Schedule III CDS (Anabolic Steroids)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Narcotics agents executed a search warrant at Scrantz's home in the 1700 block of Grand Anse Highway.
Agents recovered two firearms, U.S. Currency, several different illegal drugs including Methamphetamine, and materials used to package and distribute the illegal drugs.
No bond had been set at the time of the release.
If you suspect illegal drug activity in your neighborhood, please report it by calling the St. Martin Parish Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Tip Line at (337) 394-2626.