E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pocket [VIDEO]
A man in Kentucky sustained serious burns to his leg after an E-Cigarette exploded in his pants pocket.
The freak accident was caught on camera in a convince store as the man was paying for his purchase.
Luckily the man was able to run outside and take his pants off, while they were on fire. The cashier can be seen rushing outdoors with a fire extinguisher and then spraying the man with it.
The man did post this GRAPHIC photo of the burns he sustained in this accident. This will make you think twice about putting ANYTHING in your pockets.