Etouffee Festival in Arnaudville April 28 – 30
One of the tastiest events in south Louisiana is coming up this weekend in Arnaudville, the 32nd annual Etouffee Festival! St John Francis Regis Catholic Church sponsors the beloved annual event on the grounds of the Little Flower School at 307 Main Street.
In addition to delicious local dishes, the Mayor's Etouffee Cookoff includes crawfish, seafood, vegetable, and wild game categories. There is also the all makes and models Car Show on Sunday from 8:00 am - noon, a 5 K Run / Walk on Saturday at 8:30 am, St Therese Boutique, featuring handmade and antique items for sale, carnival rides, and lots of vendor booths to peruse. Check out the official festival schedule for more info.
Entertainment for the festival is:
- 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm - Gregg Martinez and the Delta Kings
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm - Pepper Jelly
- 2:30 pm- 4:30 pm - Corey Ledet & his Cajun Band
- 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Danny Collet
- 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm - Kaleb Olivier Band
- 10:00 pm - midnight - Geno Delafose and French Rockin' Boogie
- 12:30 - 2:30 - Jamie Bergeron and the Kickin' Cajuns
- 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm - Don Rich and the Don Rich Band