Fall Festivals in Louisiana
We love festivals, and the fall season is really big here in Louisiana, because temps are generally cooler. Generally....haha! There is no shortage of fall fun, from every corner of our beautiful state, celebrating everything from food to music to art. Some of the fun includes Festivals Acadiens et Creoles here in Lafayette, the second weekend in October, the Gueydan Duck Festival, at the end of August, and Harvest Fest on False River in October.
Some of the other cool festivals come up include Jim Bowie Fest in Vidalia, Red River Revel in Shreveport, which is the largest arts and crafts fest in the state, and Voice of the Wetlands Fest in Houma, and the Sweet Dough Pie Festival in Grand Coteau.
Check out a complete list of fall festival fun from our friends at Louisiana Travel, and make plans to head to your faves!
- 27-30th Duck Festival - Gueydan
- 4-7th Shrimp and Petroleum Festival - Morgan City
- 18-19th Meat Pie Festival - Natchitoches
- 18-19th Kiwanis Pepper Festival - St. Martinville
- 24-27th Sugar Cane Festival - New Iberia
- 25-26th Jim Bowie Festival - Vidalia
- 1-4th Catfish Festival - Washington
- 3rd La Grand Boucherie - St. Martinville
- 3rd Louisiana Cajun Food Festival - Kaplan
- 3-10th Red River Revel - Shreveport
- 8-10th Tamale Fiesta - Zwolle
- 9-11th Gumbo Festival - Bridge City
- 9-11th Louisiana Cattle Festival - Abbeville
- 9-11th Festivals Acadiens et Creoles - Lafayette
- 9-11th Voice of the Wetlands Festival - Houma
- 15-18th Rice Festival - Crowley
- 16-18th Harvest Festival - False River
- 16-18th Andouille Festival - La Place
- 24th Sweet Dough Pie Festival - Grand Coteau