Fun Cocktails for New Year’s Eve
New Year's Eve is a time to celebrate, and the folks at about.com have come up with some fun and dazzling cocktails to ring in 2018. If you are having a party, or maybe just a gathering of you and a special friend, these stylish drinks will put a smile on your face before and after midnight! Some of my favorites are below, but check out the complete list of fun and festive New Years cocktails here. And remember to designate a driver if you are not at home, y'all. Here's to a great 2018!
- Happy New Year - brandy, ruby port, champagne, orange juice
- The Clean Slate - amaretto vodka, lemon juice, apple cinnamon syrup, champagne, St Germaine, cherry heering
- Twentieth Century - gin, lemon juice, Lillet Blanc, creme de cacao
- Good Times - dry vermouth, Old Tom gin, lemon twist
- Midnight Martini - vodka (or coffee vodka), coffee liqueur, cinnamon syrup
- Leap Year - gin, sweet vermouth, Grand Marnier, lemon juice
- Resolution Martini - gin, apricot brandy, lemon juice
- Midori Melon Ball Drop - citrus vodka, elder flower liqueur, Midori, lemon juice, melon balls
- Elit Midnight Millionaire - vodka, champagne, raspberry
Feel free to let us know what your favorite drink concoctions are to ring in the New Year. Happy 2018!