People traveling abroad are often warned, "Don't drink the water!"  The US government is warning travelers to Mexico to beware potential poisoning from counterfeit, or substandard alcoholic beverages. CNN reports, the State department has issued a travel warning. The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports, 20 year old Abbey Conner died while drinking at an all inclusive Mexican resort earlier this year. Her older brother, Austin said he had a shot with some other young people, then woke up in a hospital. Abbey's misfortune was reportedly not an isolated incident. I think I'll stay in the U.S.