Having No Safety Light On A Bike Leads To An Iberia Arrest
Iberia Parish Sheriff's deputies patrolling Shot Street last night came across a bicycle rider whose bike had no safety light.
When they tried to stop 23-year-old Kendall Vital, he ran away.
Deputies say Vital threw away a large bag of marijuana and a red case as he was running from deputies.
Deputies say they found the following:
- 90 small bags of marijuana
- 28 small bags of cocaine
- Four crack rocks
Vital was arrested on the following charges:
- No light on his bicycle
- Possession with intent to distribute schedule I narcotics
- Possession with intent to distribute schedule II narcotics
- Resisting an officer
- Second or subsequent offence
- Drug law violation
- Having monies derived from drug proceeds
Vital was booked into the Iberia Parish Jail.