Henderson Man Booked On Drug Charges
St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office reported the arrest of a Henderson man for multiple drug charges Friday morning.
Capt. Ginny Higgins reported 40-year-old Toby Gautreaux was in foiund to be in possession of a significant amount of marijuana, methamphetamines, counterfeit money and several assault weapons. Agents discovered the loot while executing a narcotics search warrant on Huval Lane in Breaux Bridge.
He was arrested and charged the following:
· Possession of Schedule I CDS (Marijuana)
· Possession with the Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine)
· Possession with the Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Alprazolam)
· Possession of Schedule II CDS (Amphetamine)
· Illegal Carrying of Weapons in the presence of a CDS
· Monetary Instrument Abuse (Possession of Counterfeit Money)
· Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
He was booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center.