Highest Paid Dead Celebrities of 2017
Since we are celebrating the dead, and un dead today, we thought you should know which celebrities are still making tons of moolah, even though they are....dead.
Forbes is bringing us this annual Halloween list, which is a fascinating peek into who is worth what, no matter how long they've been gone. The info is taken from October 2016 through October 2017, and is pre tax. It also does not include fees for agents, attorneys, or managers. According to Forbes, sources for the income data are from Nielsen SoundScan, IMDB, Pollstar Pro, and experts in the estate field.
The list is below, with Michael Jackson coming in at #1 for the 5th year in a row.
- Michael Jackson - $75 million
- Arnold Palmer - $40 million
- Charles Schultz - 38 million
- Elvis Presley - $35 million
- Bob Marley - $23 Million
- Tom Petty - $20 million
- Prince - $18 million
- Dr Seuss - $16 million
- John Lennon - $12 million
- Albert Einstein - $10 million
- David Bowie - $9.5 million
- Elizabeth Taylor - $8 million
- Bettie Page - $7.5 milluion