How to Dry Out Your Flooded Car
If your car took on water, you need to act fast as problems start festering right away. Our friends at Service Chevrolet have gathered some great ideas on how to dry out your flooded car. They put together some tips gathered from Popular Mechanics, Fineline Custom Auto by Service and NapaOnline and we've highlighted a few of the most important ones them here.
- Clean out as much as you can as soon as you can.
- Starting the car may cause more damage, so don't!
- Check dipsticks for water.
- Use a fan to help get rid of the moisture inside.
- For ants and spiders, turn the heater up, then spray with bug spray, especially along the seams of the vehicle.