Hurricane Preparation List
Our friends at the National Hurricane Center want you to be prepared during the 2016 Hurricane Season, which is June 1 - November 30. They have a comprehensive guide to getting ready, even if you don't think you need to. Some of the things you need for preparation are below, and were a part of 'Hurricane Preparedness Week', which was in May. More info can always be found on the Hurricane Center website. Be safe, ya'll!
- Determine Your Risk
- Develop an Evacuation Plan
- Secure an Insurance Check up
- Assemble Disaster Supplies
- Strengthen Your Home
- Identify Trusted Sources of Information
- Complete a Written Hurricane Plan for your Family
Click on the links for each of the above categories to get valuable information to keep you and your family safe during this year's hurricane season.