I-10 Lane Closures Scheduled For Next Week
There are a few lane closures scheduled for I-10 next week, in Iberville and East & West Baton Rouge Parishes.
In Iberville Parish, there will be nightly single lane closures happening in both directions between the Iberville Parish line and the Atchafalaya Basin Bridge each weeknight (Monday through Friday) from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. This is for paving operations.
In East Baton Rouge & West Baton Rouge Parishes, there will be 4 lane closures scheduled for next week:
- I-10 westbound outside two lanes including one auxiliary lane will be closed ½ mile past Bluebonnet Blvd from 10 p.m. on Sunday, October 4 to 5 a.m. on Monday, October 5
- I-10 eastbound outside lane will be closed 2 Miles before LA 415 from 7 p.m. on Tuesday, October 6 to 5 a.m. on Wednesday, October 7
- I-10 westbound outside lane will be closed ¾ Mile after the Mississippi River Bridge from 7 p.m. on Wednesday, October 7 to 7 a.m. on Thursday, October 8
- I-12 westbound outside two lanes will be closed 2 Miles past LA 447 from 6 p.m. on Monday, October 5 to 5 a.m. on Tuesday, October 6
- US 190 eastbound outside lane will be closed 1.5 Miles before LA 415 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Friday, October 9