Investigation Nets 7 North Louisiana In Cocaine Conspiracy
The culmination of a 2 year undercover investigation resulted in a grand jury in Shreveport delivering a 24 count indictment against six people yesterday (Wednesday) with one person still at large.
Undercover agents bought cocaine and crack cocaine from several people during the investigation. Five of the defendants were arrested on July 1, 2014 and half a million dollars in cash, firearms and 16 pounds of marijuana was seized.
From June 2012 to July 2014 the defendants conspired to distribute cocaine in Lincoln, Claiborne, Natchitoches, Sabine, DeSoto, Bossier and Caddo parishes. The source cities for these drugs were Houston and Dallas.
Those arrested include:
- 39 year old Quincy D. Hoover, Natchez, LA
- 35 year old Quwanda L. Forest, Natchez, LA
- 30 year old Jesse C. Thomas, Haynesville, LA
- 35 year old Rodney J. Raymond, Natchitoches, LA
- 34 year old Shannon D. Jenkins, Ruston, LA
- 36 year old Carlos C. Jenkins, Ruston, LA
On defendant remains at large.