Lafayette Central Park Inc. Wants Your Input On What To Do At The Horse Farm
Lafayette Central Park, Inc. will hold a series of sessions this week to begin getting input from citizens on what they want to see developed at the park.
The “Share Your Vision” series of forums will start this Wednesday morning at the Rosa Parks Transportation Center at 101 Jefferson Street.
The Board of Directors want residents to give their thoughts on what sort of developments should be included with the 100 acre property.
Another series of forums will be held on the following days and times:
- Wednesday, October 23 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the South Regional Library at 6101 Johnston Street
- Thursday, October 24 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Heymann Center Ballroom at 1373 South College Road
- Thursday, October 24 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at the Martin Luther King Center at 309 Cora Street
- Friday, October 25 from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Fletcher Hall Auditorium at the corner of Lewis and Girard Park Drive in Room 134
- Saturday, October 26 from 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Lafayette Farmers and Artisans Market at 2913 Johnston Street at the Horse Farm
More information on the schedule and the board of Lafayette Central Park, Inc. can be found at lafayettecentralpark.org