Lafayette Police Target Underage Drinking In Operation
Police in Lafayette continue to crack the whip at those businesses selling alcohol to minors. Lafayette Police say they conducted another underage alcohol buy operation last night. In these operations, police use an underage person to try to buy alcohol. Of the 38 businesses targeted, five were cited. Police say a total of seven sumonses were issued.
1. Circle K -- 111 Mudd (sales to person under 21)
2. Chassion Corner Mart -- 100 E Pont De Mouton (sales to person under 21)
3. Chevron -- 808 Pinhook Rd (sales to persons under 21)
4. Shell Complete Stop -- 2200 Kaliste Saloom Rd (sales to persons under 21; no bar card in possession)
5. Circle K -- 3800 Ambassador Caffery (sales to persons under 21; no bar card in possession)