Lane Closures Expected In December In Lafayette Parish
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development says there will be lanes closures in Lafayette Parish starting in December.
DOTD says beginning December 2, until Wednesday, December 13, several intersections will have intermittent lane closures. The lanes closures will happen as crews will be installing new signal equipment as part of an ongoing signal replacement project.
Here are the intersections were there could be intermittent lane closure:
- La. 182 (Pinhook Rd) at LA 182 (University Ave)
- LA 182 (University Ave) at US 90 (Cameron St)
- LA 182 (Pinhook Rd) at Corporate Blvd
- US 90 (Cameron St) at Pierce St
- LA 176 (Moss St) at Pine St
- LA 176 (Moss St) at Castille Ave
This work will take place each day from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m., weather permitting.
DOTD asks for drivers to be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.