2018 Easter Egg Hunts Throughout Acadiana
Easter is just around the corner as we celebrate on April 1.
If you want to celebrate the holiday with a good ole fashioned Easter egg hunt, you have lots of options for the kids.
Below is a list of places around Acadiana where the Easter bunny will be delivering the eggscellent treats for the little ones.
- 2nd Annual 'Bayoudemon' Easter Fun Day: 10am-2pm, Cafe 329 (329 Dulles Dr in Lafayette) - Free
- Avery Island Easter Egg Hunt: 11am-3pm, Jungle Gardens (Hwy 329 & Main Rd) - $8
- Community Egg Hunt: 10:30am-1pm, The Pentecostals of Lafayette (6214 Johnston St) - Free
- Easter Egg Hunt: 1pm-4pm, Section 705 FCU (1455 W Willow St) - Free
- Egg Drop Eggstravaganza: 11am-2pm, Jennings Parks & Recreation (1206 E Academy Ave) - Preregistration required. Eggs dropped from helicopter.
- Scott Easter Egg Hunt: 10am-1pm, La Maison de Begnaud (110 Benoit Patin Rd) - Free
- Easter Day Fun: 1pm-3pm, Sugarmill Pond (101 Waterview Rd in Youngsville) - Free
- Spring Picnic & Easter Egg Hunt: 4pm-7pm, The Bayou Church (2234 Kaliste Saloom Rd in Lafayette) - Free
- Easter Egg Hunt & Visit with the Easter Bunny: 10am-12pm, Big Boy Toys and Hobbies (2930 Johnston St in Lafayette) - Free
- Community-wide Easter Egg Hunt: 11am, South Park (1524 S Market St in Opelousas) - Free
- Jockey Lot Easter Egg Hunt: 11am-5pm, Jockey Lot (3011 NW Evangeline Thruway in Lafayette) - Free
- Easter Egg Hunt: 10am-11am, Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist (914 Saint John St in Lafayette) - Free
If you have an Easter egg hunt or event that we should include on the list, email firstname.lastname@example.org the information.