Louisiana Restaurants That Have Been Featured on TV
Let's be honest, we could eat three meals a day for the next 100 years at a different restaurant across the state of Louisiana, and still not get to all of them. The deliciousness is too much! We do love our local cuisine here in the Bayou State.
I found an interesting place to locate all the local dining spots that have been on tv programs. It's called TV Food Maps, and it shows you which restaurants have been featured on TV shows, where they are, and what show. This is soooo right up my alley.
Sometimes I'll see a place on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on Food Network, or Man vs Food on Travel Channel, or Unique Eats on Cooking Channel, and think, I would love to go there, but where is it? Well, now we can find these awesome places to eat, and what shows they were featured on, in one convenient location. Some of my favorites are below, but be sure to check out the (extensive) list here.There are about 150, so far.
- Acme Oyster House - New Orleans
- Parkway Bakery and Tavern - New Orleans
- Bubba Frey's Restaurant and Mowata Country Store - Mowata
- Robin's Restaurant - Henderson (now closed)
- Drago's - Metairie
- Crawfish Town USA - Henderson
- Prejean's - Lafayette
- Hook'd Up Bar and Grill - Youngsville
- Boudreaux and Thibodeaux - Baton Rouge
- Hansen's Sno-Bliz - New Orleans
- Cafe du Monde - New Orleans
- Creole Creamery - New Orleans
- Willie Mae's Scotch House - New Orleans