Man & Woman Arrested On Unrelated Charges In St. Martin Sheriff’s Investigation Of Recent Burglaries
32-year-old Kyle Collette and 37-year-old Treva Guidry are both behind bars as deputies with the St. Martin Parish Sheriff's Office have been investigating recent burglaries and thefts that have been happening throughout the parish.
Collette, of Breaux Bridge, has been charged with the following:
- One count of Home Invasion- LA. R.S. 14:62.8
- One count of Simple Burglary- LA. R.S. 14:62
- One count of Theft of a Firearm- LA. R.S. 14:67.15
- One count of Theft- LA. R.S. 14:67
- One count of Criminal Trespassing- LA. R.S. 14:63
- One count of Aggravated Assault- LA. R.S. 14:37
- One count of Simple Battery- LA. R.S. 14:35
No bond has been set for Collette as he sits in the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center.
Guidry, meanwhile, was at the home when Collette was being arrested. She was arrested on the following unrelated outstanding charges:
- One count of Unauthorized Entry Of An Inhabited Dwelling- LA. R.S. 14:62.3 and One count of Failure to Appear in Court- CCRP 349.1 (For Possession of Drug Paraphernalia)
Guidry faces a $3,000.00 bond as she sits in the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center.