Opelousas Music & Market Spring 2017 Lineup
A new season of Music & Market begins April 21st in beautiful historic Opelousas, offering free local entertainment each Friday through May 19. This beloved concert series will be held in a unique family friendly outdoor setting from 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm at Le Vieaux Village, Vine and Landry St.
A different home grown Louisiana product will also be featured each week, with samples and recipes from the farmers who grew them. Beverages and food will be available for purchase, and lawn chairs and blankets are welcome. Music & Market is also a 100% smoke free event. The Spring 2017 entertainment lineup is below, so make plans to bring the family out for some Friday night fun!
- April 21 - Patrick Henry & the Liberation Band - Mustard Greens
- April 28 - Nathan and the Zydeco Cha Chas (Courthouse Square) - Pralines
- May 5 - Rusty Metoyer & the Zydeco Krush - Turnips
- May 12 - The August Heat Band - Cucumbers
- May 19 - La Recolte - Squash