Rayne Man Arrested After Drug Bust
The Rayne Police Department arrested Forrest Charles on multiple offenses after a drug raid at his home.
Officers had a search warrant, and they say they found evidence at the scene to warrant multiple charges.
Charles' charges include:
- Possession with Intent to distribute schedule I Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Two counts of Possession of Schedule II Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Two Counts of Felon in Possession of A Firearm
- Two counts of Firearm in the presence of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Resisting an officer
- Money Laundering
- Transactions involving proceeds from Criminal Activity
- Prohibited Acts - Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Forrest Charles was booked into the Acadia Parish Jail.