Road Closures Across Lafayette & Acadiana Area
With the heavy rain causing flooding across Lafayette and the Acadiana area, here is the list of road closures because of high water, according to our news partners at KATC:
- University Avenue underpass in Lafayette is closed due to high water
- Ridge Road from LA 93 (Rue de Belier) to Rue de Cannes is closed due to high water.
- The outside lanes of Ambassador Caffery Parkway between Johnston Street and the Vermilion River Bridge, in Lafayette Parish
- 100 block Plaza Village/Seattle St.
- 1100 block of Louisiana Ave./Mudd Ave.
- 1000 block of W. Pinhook Rd./Travis St.
- 400 block N. College Rd./Bertrand Dr.
- 200 block Camellia Blvd.
- 300 block of N. University Ave. at the underpass
- 600 block of Broadmoor Blvd.
- 2100 W. Congress/Ridgewood St.
- 100 block of Steiner Rd./ Settlers Trace Blvd.
- 2200 block of Ambassador Caffery near Dulles Rd.
- 3700 block of Ambassador Caffery/Robles Dr./Tucker Dr.
- Hebert Rd./Walker Rd.
- Main St. between Lee Ave. & Jefferson Blvd.
- E. Pinhook Rd./S. Orange St.
- LA 83, between Lydia and Weeks Island, is closed due to downed power lines and trees
- LA 1123 (Des Cannes Highway), between LA 97 (Evangeline Highway) and LA 1123 (Riverside Road) is closed due to high water