Robideaux Recommends Housing Authority Advisory Board Members
Lafayette Mayor-President Joel Robideaux is recommending five community members to serve on an Advisory Board to the Lafayette Housing Authority:
- Mr. Mark Becnel, Employee Management Solutions, owner
- Ms. Kim Boudreaux, Catholic Services of Acadiana, Executive Director
- Mr. Shelton Cobb, Lafayette Parish School Board, member
- Ms. Polly Williams, Lafayette Parish School System, reading tutor
- Ms. Monica Gibbs, Department of Health and Hospitals/Office of Public Health, retired
The mission of the Lafayette Housing Authority (LHA) is to provide quality, respectful and superior services to promote self-sufficiency for all families served. The LHA utilizes Public Housing, Section 8 HCV, and other affordable housing programs to accomplish its mission. Established in 1976 to provide a valuable service to women, children, and families in Lafayette Parish, it is dedicated to increasing the pride, dignity and self-esteem of our community.