Search Warrant Executed At Lipsticks Gentleman’s Club
A search warrant was executed and arrests were made at Lipsticks Gentleman's Club at 6157 Johnston Street.
Multiple agencies were there to execute the search warrant, and it was issued after an eight month investigation.
Officials alleged there were a variety of crimes being committee at the locations including:
- Drug distribution
- Possession of CDS
- Unlawful alcohol sales to person under 21
- Keeping a disorderly place
Law enforcement officials say more charges could be pending.
The following people were arrested:
- Mohammed Ali Makki, Charges: Keeping a Disorderly Place, Obscenity (10 Counts)
- Cissy Rea Dugas, Charges:, Unlawful Sale to Person, under 21 (2 Counts)
- Summons, Elizabeth Alford, Charges: Exotic Dancing without Permit
- Summons, Christian Harris, Charges: Exotic Dancing without Permit
- Kristin Marie Mitchell, Charges: Obscenity (2 counts)
- No Name, Obscenity, Failure to Register -Exotic Dancer
- Rayneisha Lewis, Obscenity, Failure to Register-Exotic Dancer
- Marissa Scadlock, Obscenity, Failure to Register-Exotic Dancer
- Jessica Lynn Mackles, Charges: Obscenity (2 Counts) Distribution of Schedule II
The following people are being sought by law enforcement:
- WANTED: Outstanding Warrant, Crystal D. Duhon, Prostitution, Obscenity (2 Counts)
- WANTED: Outstanding Warrant, Angel Marie Duhon, Charges: Prostitution (2 Counts), Obscenity (3 Counts)
- WANTED: Outstanding Warrant, Iry Ashante Duhon, Charges: Distribution of Schedule I, Conspiracy-Distribute Schedule I, Prostitution Obscenity (2 Counts)
- WANTED: Outstanding Warrant, Jerlendra Michelle Teno, Charges: Obscenity
- WANTED: Outstanding Warrant, Jzapal Vonkrishna Jackson
Metro Narcotics also points out the multiple citations and summons were issued for fire code violations and alcohol violations.