Seven To Be Interviewed For Tech Colleges Presidency
There are seven people who have been chosen for interviews by the committee that is working to hire the new president of the Louisiana Community and Technical College System.
The seven candidates that will be interviewed are:
- Deborah Blue, chancellor of the State Center Community College District in California.
- Marshall Drummond, former chief operating officer and provost of Higher Colleges of Technology in the United Arab Emirates.
- Marie Gnage, president of West Virginia University at Parkersburg.
- James Henderson, chancellor of Bossier Parish Community College.
- Joan Smith, chancellor of the Yosemite Community College District in California.
- David Steele, dean of the College of Business for San Jose State University in California.
- Monty Sullivan, chancellor of Delgado Community College in New Orleans.
The seven candidates will each face an interview Tuesday of this week. The interviews will be held at the New Orleans Airport Hilton.