Several Road Projects To Affect Traffic Today
There are several areas in Lafayette and throughout Acadiana that will have an impact on your driving today, tomorrow and in a few instances, through next month.
The projects are as follows:
- A section of Robley Drive in the 1100 block will be closed from 6am until 5pm today and tomorrow. According to Lafayette Public Works Director Kevin Blanchard the closure is needed for infrastructure work to done as part of Robley Place Apartments construction.
- The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development announces that La. 182, between U.S. 90 and La. 96, will be intermittently closed to motorists today and tomorrow from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. This closure is necessary to allow crews to install girders for the bridge structure.
- The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development says that U.S. 90, between Ambassador Caffery Parkway and Albertson Parkway, will have intermittent lane closures beginning today through Friday, November 13, from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. This closure is necessary to allow crews to install girders for the bridge structure.
- The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development says tonight, the I-10 Atchafalaya Basin Bridge, in St. Martin and Iberville parishes, will have an intermittent lane closure in the west and eastbound directions for a sweeping operation.
Alternating lanes will have intermittent closures between exit 115 (Henderson/Cecilia) and east of exit 127 (Whiskey Bay) from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m., weather permitting.
- A reminder that one southbound lane of Kaliste Saloom Road continues to be closed daily for road work. The southbound outside lane of Kaliste Saloom Road between Republic Avenue to south of Lake Farm Drive continues to be closed between today and November 15. The road will be closed between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. each day.