St. Martin Parish Flood Kits Are Available
Anyone who lives in St. Martin Parish and has already registered their damage with the Emergency Operations Center in the Parish, is eligible for a Flood Kit free of charge.
If you have already registered your damage, then each household and business owner can pick up a kit.
The kit includes items like the following:
- Scrub brush
- Plastic drop cloth
The kits are available on a first-come first-served basis between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
You can get your kit at the St. Martin Parish Public Safety Complex at 4870 Main Highway.
If you need to register your damage from the flood, you can call 394-2810 or email the information to email@example.com.
You need to register your damage whether you have insurance or not.
When you are ready to submit your damage, you will need to give them the following:
- Your name and Your address
- Your contact information, including your email address & phone number
- Pictures of your damage
- Estimates on how high you think the water was
- State whether you own or rent your property
- Tell them wither or not you have flood insurance