St. Mary Parish Agents Serve Search Warrant At Morgan City Home
Narcotics agents who work for the St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office were recently able to conduct a search at 906 First Street in Morgan City after getting a search warrant.
Detectives say they saw narcotics right in plain site, and they say the also found a bag with several items.
Agents say that bag contained the following:
- Synthetic cannabinoids
- Robaxin pills
- Phenergan pills
- Empty packages of synthetic cannabinoids
- A bag of marijuana
- Multiple items of drug paraphernalia
Detectives arrested 25-year-old Patrick Leblanc and 31-year-old Miranda Vining.
Leblanc is facing several charges:
- Possession of Schedule I (synthetic cannabinoids) with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of Legend Drug (Robaxin and Phenergan)
- Keeping a disorderly place
Vining, who lives at 205 Onstead Street in Morgan City, was arrested for possession of Schedule I (marijuana).