St. Mary Parish Man Arrested On Several Charges During Drug Investigation
Yesterday afternoon, Wednesday, October 23, detectives with the St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office Narcotics Division went to a home at 1225 Columbus Ave. to investigate suspected illegal narcotic activity.
Agents say during their investigation, detectives secured a search warrant for the home and found marijuana, fentanyl patches, and multiple types of pills including:
Police say they also found several items of drug paraphernalia. In addition to the drug charges, Lodrigue held active warrants for his arrest through this agency.
He was transported to the parish jail for booking and incarceration.
Clifton James Lodrigue, 28, 1225 Columbus Avenue, Bayou Vista, was arrested on the following charges:
- Possession of marijuana
- Possession of Sch. II (fentanyl)
- Possession of Sch. III (Subutex)
- Possession of Sch. IV (Klonopin)
- Possession of Sch. IV (Xanax)
- Possession of Sch. IV (Valium)
- Possession of Sch. IV (Soma)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Warrant for possession of Schedule III (Suboxen) and possession of drug paraphernalia
- Warrant for failure to appear on the charges of speeding and driving under suspension
- Warrant for failure to appear for off road vehicle on the roadway
- Warrant for failure to appear on the charge of possession of stanozolol