St. Mary Parish Sheriff’s Office Arrest Report
Over the last 24 hours, the St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office responded to 41 complaints and made 4 arrests:
- Destry J. Weber, 49, 408 Saturn Road, Bayou Vista, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 10:13 am on a warrant for probation violation. A deputy located Weber, who was wanted on the warrant, at the District Attorney's Office in Morgan City. No bail is set.
- Darryl Perry, II, 26, 303 David Street, Bayou Vista, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 2:37 pm on a warrant for failure to appear on the charges of general speed law violation, no vehicle insurance, and improper use of registration. Perry turned himself in at the St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office in Franklin on the warrant. Perry was released on a summons to appear in court on January 13, 2015.
- Sabrina Bagala, 36, 504 Clover Street, Abbeville, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 3:14 pm on a warrant for failure to appear on the charge of issuing worthless checks. A deputy transported Bagala from the Iberia Parish jail to the St. Mary Parish Law Enforcement Center on the warrant. Bail is set at $4,000.
- Johanna A. Tabor, 48, 2245 Bayou Road, Thibodaux, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 11:40 pm on a Thibodaux City Court warrant for failure to appear on the charge of driving under suspension. A deputy travelling on Highway 182 in Morgan City observed a vehicle with a tail light that was not functioning. The deputy conducted a traffic stop. While speaking with the driver, Tabor, the deputy located an active warrant for her arrest. Tabor was transported to the parish jail for booking. Bail is set at $3,500.
Also, the Narcotics Division made 3 arrests:
- Heidi Sams, 36, 1530 Highway 90 West, Patterson, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 6:56 pm on a warrant for possession of Legend Drug (Robaxin) without a prescription and possession of drug paraphernalia. The warrant is the result of an investigation by narcotics detectives into illegal drug activity at Sams' residence. During a search of the location, detectives found glass pipes consistent with illegal drug use and Robaxin pills. Detectives obtained a warrant for her arrest and located Sams at her residence. No bail is set.
- Brendan Comeaux, 22, 103 Robicheaux Lane, Centerville, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 5:55 pm on a warrant for possession of synthetic cannabinoids and possession of drug paraphernalia. Detectives with the St. Mary Parish Narcotics Division located Comeaux at his residence on the warrant. Comeaux released on a summons to appear in court on January 13, 2015.
- Eric Bridges, 28, 136 Vaughn Lane, Verdunville, LA was arrested on October 15, 2015 at 3:03 pm for the following offenses:
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Possession of Schedule II (Adderall)
- Possession of Schedule II (Demerol)
- Possession of a firearm in the presence of a controlled dangerous substance
- Violation of a CDS law (drug free zone)
- Transactions involving drug proceeds
Detectives with the St. Mary Parish Sheriff's Office Narcotics Division executed a search warrant at 136 Vaughn Lane, the residence of Bridges. During the search, detectives located several bags of high grade marijuana, Demerol and Adderall pills, a firearm, and drug paraphernalia including a scale and pipes used for smoking illegal drugs. The residence is located within 2,000 feet of a church. Detectives also located $475 in cash on Bridges. Detectives believe the money was derived from illegal drug sales. Bridges was transported to the parish jail for booking. No bail is set.