St. Mary Parish Sheriff’s Office Launches Website
The Sheriff of St. Mary Parish, Mark Hebert, says they have launched a website.
He says the website offers resident more information for help with community policing efforts.
The website offers the following:
- Press Releases
- Pages detailing the services of each division
- A link to submit crime tips via email
Sheriff Mark Hebert says, “The safety of parish residents is our primary concern here at the Sheriff’s Office. We feel the website’s features allow us to better protect parish residents by keeping them informed.”
Other features you can find are:
- Alert Notifications – allows the public to sign up for alert notifications from the Sheriff’s Office via email or text – including press releases, most wanted updates, and messages from Sheriff Hebert.
- Social Media Links – allows the public to follow the St. Mary Parish Sheriff’s Office on Facebook.
- E-newsletter – allows the public to sign up and receive an e-newsletter from the Sheriff’s Office featuring articles and photos.
- History of the Sheriffs module – allows us to share photographs and biographies of our former sheriffs with the community. Our hope is to work with local historians and the families within our communities to provide facts about our parish’s law enforcement history. We invite and encourage anyone with historical information to please contact the Sheriff’s Office Public Information Office.
- Most Wanted Listings – allows the public to view photos and descriptions of wanted individuals.
- Jail Roster – allows the public to view photos and information for individuals booked into the St. Mary Parish Law Enforcement Center and/or released within the last 48 hours.
Sheriff Hebert adds,
“Posting information on the website improves the efficiency of the Sheriff’s Office by reducing the number of inquiry calls handled by our office. This tool allows us to devote more resources to the safety and security of our residents. The new website provides greater transparency for the Sheriff’s Office and encourages the public to take a more active role in community policing efforts. Our intent is for every parish resident to visit the site and become familiar with how to locate sex offenders, how to submit a crime tip, and where to find the latest news and updates from the Sheriff’s Office. We believe the website is a huge benefit to the Sheriff’s Office and the residents of St. Mary Parish.”
The website was developed by MostWantedWebsites.com by Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. of Mountain Home, Arkansas. BJM specializes in website development for law enforcement and government offices.