Contact Us
lafayette consolidated government

lafayette consolidated government

Lafayette Consolidated Government
Lafayette Consolidated Government
[

Household Chemical and Electronic Waste Day Set for December 10th at Cajun Field

Lafayette Consolidated Government’s Household Chemical and Electronic Waste Day will be held on Saturday, December 10th from 8am–12pm at the Cajun Field parking lot.

Read More

Robideaux, Aguillard and Thomas (LCG Photo)
Robideaux, Aguillard and Thomas (LCG Photo)
[

Robideaux Appoints Aguillard as Lafayette Police Chief

Lafayette Mayor-President Joel Robideaux has confirmed Toby Jean Aguillard will serve as the Lafayette Police Department's new chief.

Read More

Reginald Thomas official photo
Reginald Thomas official photo
[

Interim LPD Chief Appointed As Temporary Deputy Chief

In a statement from City Hall, Robideaux said he is making the provisional appointment in advance of announcing Lafayette’s new Chief of Police.

Read More

Interstate 10, KPEL
Interstate 10, KPEL
[

Lafayette Government Set To Make Road Improvements

80 percent of the money for these project is coming from the federal government, and the other 20 percent is coming from local funds.

Read More

Yellow taxi sign (ThinkStock)
Yellow taxi sign (ThinkStock)
[

Dixie Cab Faces Closure Over Unpaid Traffic Camera Fines

Lafayette Consolidated Government may indefinitely suspend all permits for Dixie Cab Inc. on Oct. 30.

Read More

Lafayette Police Dept sign staff photo
Lafayette Police Dept sign staff photo
[

Five Finalists Remain For Lafayette Police Chief Search

Five candidates await their chance to advance to the next stage of interviews conducted by a Lafayette leadership panel.

Read More

LCG Building Facebook
LCG Building Facebook
[

LCG Votes To Approve LUS Utility Hikes And Crash Land Airport Tax (Audio)

LCG Council Chairman Jay Castille discusses the City-Parish Budget on KPEL's Lafayette Live.

Read More

(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
(Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)
[

Normal Garbage & Recycling Collection On Labor Day

LCG wants residents to know that the Compost Facility at 400 Dugas Road will NOT be open on Monday, but will return to normal business hours on Tuesday, September 6.

Read More

Police Riot Gear (commons.wikimedia.org)
Police Riot Gear (commons.wikimedia.org)
[

Lafayette Police To Receive Updated Riot Gear

Amid recent protests aimed at officers, the LCG Council voted unanimously to outfit every Lafayette patrol officer with updated riot gear.

Read More

Bike Lane Sign (Photo Courtesy of www.publicdomainpictures.com)
[

Bike Lanes On W. Bayou Parkway Become Hot-Button Issue (Audio)

Listen in as members of both sides of the argument voice their concerns on KPEL.

Read More

LUS Building (youtube.com)
LUS Building (youtube.com)
[

LUS Faces Class-Action Lawsuit Over ‘Unfair’ Fees

The amount being sought in the suit is four times the amount of the Consolidated Government's General Fund.

Read More

LCG Building Facebook
LCG Building Facebook
[

Lafayette Live: LCG Council Votes To Cut 15th JDC Funding (Audio)

The issue of whether or not LCG is mandated to fund the DA's office heads to court next week.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kpel965.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for News Junkies quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive News Junkies contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.