Ten Interesting Facts About ‘Queen Marie Laveau I’ Jenny Krueger
Break out your voodoo dolls, because January 29th, all roads lead to Krewe De Bayou's "VooDoo Masquerade Ball" at La Marquise in Parc Lafayette! This year, our 2016 VooDoo Masquerade Mardi Gras Ball Royalty will be Queen Marie Laveau I, Jenny Krueger, Executive Director of the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra and Conservatory and King Samedi I, Dwight Prudhomme, Vice President of Republic National Distributing Company. Below are some interesting facts you might not know about this year's Queen. They're pretty great, so you should definitely read on.
Tickets and tables are still available for this year's event, and you can find all the information you need to get yours HERE.
Ten Interesting Facts About Jenny Krueger!
- My first job was cleaning up horse poop (I will never shovel horse %*!^ again!).
- My second job was as a cashier at McDonald’s (I still love McDonald’s!).
- I wanted to be a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader when I grew up (Don’t judge!!!).
- Happiness to me is my PJ’s, sour cream & onion potato chips, and awful reality TV.
- I am an avid Green Bay Packers fan. I even own a cheese head and Green Bay Packers parka (You know, for games in the frozen tundra!).
- I have been a professional flute player since I was 15 years old.
- In 6th grade I was 5’8” tall, and was the starting center of the boys’ basketball team.
- My favorite thing to do in the world is laugh with my 10 year old son.
- My motto is “You’re exactly where you’re meant to be. Make the most of it!”
- Something I often tell myself, “Follow your gut. It has never failed you.”