The Most Dog-Friendly Stores in America
Dog lovers rejoice! We all know that Fido is a beloved member of the family, and when you go out, you sometimes want to bring him/her along for the ride. And it's a good idea to know which stores are dog friendly before you go. Because leaving your pet in a hot car is just not an option, especially with our brutal summers here in Louisiana.
Rover.com is bringing us info on which stores you can bring your pet in, so I wanted to make sure to share with my pet loving friends. Happy shopping, dog lovers!
- Petco - an obvious choice, but it is nice that they have treats at the register! Pets also have to be leashed
- Home Depot - make sure your pet is on a leash, and you call ahead to check that your location is dog friendly
- Lowes Home Improvement - some locations are for service dogs only, but you can check with your local store before you go. The outdoor/garden area is generally pet friendly though
- Tractor Supply Company - pet friendly at every location in the USA
- Nordstrom, and Nordstrom Rack - for the well behaved fashionista dogs
- Apple Store - most locations are dog friendly, if they are well behaved and on a leash
- Bass Pro Shops - they even hold 'Dog Day' events throughout the year
- Pottery Barn - leash dogs and purse pups are welcome at this high end home accessories store
- LUSH Cosmetics - all dogs are welcome, and the company even has a 'No Animals Tested' policy for their products
- Macy's - pet friendly, and in most locations they have an association with the local SPCA
- TJ Maxx/Marshall's - all pooches are welcome at nationwide locations