According To Astrologers, The World Will Not End In 2012
- President Barack Obama will likely be re-elected for a second term
- the world will not end on December 21st (Mayan calendar)
- the economy will look rosier by 2015
- The people meeting are a group of the world's leading astrologers.
Some fifteen hundred astrologers from around the globe are attending the conference near the French Quarter. Some of the topics include:
- Predictions for this year and years to come
- Planetary alignments
- The role the solar system plays in the economy
- How celestial events may affect the upcoming U.S. presidential race
So what else are some of the astrologers predicting? One prediction coming out of the convention suggests, "Because Mercury, the planet of communication, tabulation and transportation, goes retrograde on November 6 — election day — chaos similar to the 2000 election and notorious "hanging chads" can be expected."