Thousands Of Dollars Worth Of Drugs Seized From Lafayette Home
A Lafayette man who lives on North Domingue Road is facing multiple charges after Lafayette Metro Narcotics Task Force agents raided his home.
Agents arrested 31-year-old Bradford Leopaul after they seized just over $139,000 worth of narcotics and close to $12,000 in cash considered to be Monies derived from Drug Proceeds.
Few other details were given.
Leopaul is facing multiple charges including:
- Possession with intent to distribute Heroin
- Possession with intent to distribute Marijuana
- Possession with intent to distribute MDMA
- Prohibited Acts
- Monies derived from Drug Proceeds
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm in the presence of a Controlled Dangerous Substance
- Controlled Dangerous Substance in the presence of a Juvenile