Top 10 Things Tootie’s Thankful For – Not Necessarily The News
It's Tootie's annual Top 10 Things she's thankful for in this edition of "Not Necessarily The News."
"Hey! I’m Tootie Landry and this is what I found out today! With Thanksgiving around the corner, I decided it was time to reflect on all the things I’m grateful for in 2012. Of course, my family, friends, my health, and all of my jobs, but besides these, here’s my top 10:
10. So thankful Honey Boo Boo doesn’t live in my neighborhood!
9. So glad the Twinkies are off the store shelves now I’m not tempted anymore!
8. I’m so thankful that geniuses like David Petraeus run our C.I.A. Do you really think Big Brother isn’t watching?
7. Now I can finally take off my Live Strong bracelet from Lance.
6. Thankful that Boustany and Landry’s campaigns are almost over!
5. So grateful I can stop taking a second mortgage on my house to fill my car with gas!
4. The .500 mark for the Saints never looked so hopeful!
3. So glad the A&E network has the sophistication to put on such shows like Duck Dynasty, profiling Louisiana to the rest of the world… Said no one ever…
2. So thankful I’m not a member of the Royal Family. This way I get to keep my clothes on!
1. And the #1 thing I’m grateful for… It appears the Ragin' Cajuns are going bowling!!!
And I’m Tootie Landry, Happy Thanksgiving!"
For Tootie's audio, CLICK BELOW: