Top Dead Celebrity Earners for 2016
Sometimes, as we all know, your biggest pay day can come after you have passed away. Crazy, but true. How many times have you ran out and got somebody's album right after they died? I have done that plenty of times! (Thank you Elvis and Prince for the great tunes!).
Forbes Magazine has come out with their annual list of top earning dead celebrities, and most of them are not too surprising. Check out the Top 13 below, and the huge paychecks their heirs are going to earn this year.
- Michael Jackson - $825 million
- Charles Schultz - $48 million
- Arnold Palmer - $40 million
- Elvis Presley - $27 million
- Prince - $25 million
- Bob Marley - $21 million
- Theodor 'Dr. Seuss' Geisel - $20 million
- John Lennon - $12 million
- Albert Einstein - $11.5 million
- Bettie Paige - $11 million
- David Bowie - $10.5 million
- Steve McQueen - $9 million
- Elizabeth Taylor - $8 million
And by the way, the $825 million earned by Michael Jackson sets a world record for the highest earnings of any entertainer in one year - dead or alive. Wow!