TV Host Takes Nail To Hand In Botched Magic Trick [VIDEO]
A television host in Poland had a nail penetrate her hand after a botched magic trick on Polish TV.
The magician, who recently competed on "Poland's Got Talent," placed a HUGE nail in a bag and had the host smash the bags, one with the nail still inside of it.
Well, things didn't go as planned and one of the hosts slammed her hand down on a bag and that's when the nail penetrated her hand.
She was taken to a nearby hospital and was given antibiotics and a tetanus shot. While it may have hurt initially, the report out today says her injury was not that severe---luckily.
I don't know how this woman didn't pass out. Had I seen the nail in my hand, I'd have been on the floor in two seconds.